Monday 3 May 2010

Here I Go Again...

Well, I'm not going to make any promises this time about blogging as I clearly never stuck to my last one but a friend of mine has started blogging and it has kicked me into thinking I should get back into it.
One thing I will say is that I'm not going to start posting about personal stuff this time as I don't feel a blog is the place to put it, it's my private stuff and thats where it's staying.

Since I last posted:

I moved out of my parents house and moved in with my best friend Lyndsey.
We had a fantastic little house and two kittens and I loved every minute of it.
Unfortunately Lynds had to move up to Aberdeen for study so I moved back home again which is where I still reside.

I also worked in a call center for Scottish Power, AOL and RAC.
I loved AOL and RAC and have plenty of brilliant memories of the banter filled days and also made some brilliant new friends from that.

Currently, I am unemployed.
I am hoping to go to college again after the summer to do Early Education and Childcare with a view to either work in a nursery or as a play therapist in a childrens hospital and also move into a little flat in bowling that I have my eyes on. its prettyful.

I think that will do for now. Rather make sure I had enough to blog at some other point than let it all out in one go haha.

peas
Leanne x

1 comment:

Laura Whispering said...

Yay for your re-entry into the blogging world ;)