Tuesday 4 May 2010

Happy Star Wars Day...?

Well since today was May the 4th it would be wrong of me not to wish you all a Happy Star Wars day and May the fourth be with you and all and happy revenge of the fifth for tomorrow too!

Today I hurt alot, both physically and mentally.




Yesterday I walked over the Erskine Bridge as part of a sponsored walk to raise funds for those going to Music School this year. Its about 1 Mile long so going over and back again Im guessing, if my maths is correct, was about 2 miles. Doesn't sound like far but when you are extremely unfit and have hip troubles it may as well be the London marathon. However, I and about 20 others or so made it across and back again then celebrated with a well deserved BBQ and game of football. Hurrah!

Today I am in pain. My legs, especially my hips, are sore and very stiff. I look like I need a walking stick when I walk and waddle even more now than previously...oh well.
I also had my regular check up at the Renal Clinic to check up on the old transplant. I appear to be a bit of a mystery to them at the moment. I have no symptoms to suggest why one of my blood levels appears to be too high and I feel absolutely fine however they still want to do a biopsy to see whats going on. Nightmare.

Happy Star Wars day?.....almost.

Watching: Ellen DeGeneres
Listening to: Paloma Faith on BBC Radio 2 at the Cheltenham Jazz Festival.
Eating: Ben and Jerry's Phish Food Ice Cream.
Drinking: Gallons of water...

peas
Leanne

PS. also changed a few things around on the blog. updated my picture slideshow so if you get a chance, have a wee swatch.

No comments: